Schalke 04 vs Lokomotiv Moscow Champions League
Schalke 04 and Lokomotiv from Moscow meet this Tuesday at 17:55 at the Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen in the sixth and final round of the UEFA Champions League group stage. The German side have already secured a berth in the last 16 of UEFA’s top competition, placing second with eight points, five behind leaders FC Porto. The Russians, meanwhile, carry the red flashlight, with three points, to a Galatasaray. In other words, the Muscovite team will still be able to secure a place in the Europa League, needing to win in Germany and hope that Galatasaray will not win the match against FC Porto. In the first lap, Schalke won in Russia by 0-1. Already this weekend, the side have lost at home to Borussia Dortmund for the Bundesliga while Lokomotiv defeats Orenburg for the Russian league. Who will get the better of Tuesday?
Schalke 04 vs Lokomotiv Moscow
- Schalke 04 won the first-round match in Moscow.
- The miners have won three of their last four home games.
- Lokomotiv have lost two of their last three away games.
- The Russians have lost four of their five games in the group.
- The Moscow team lost their two away games in the group.
Soccer Prediction of the Day Schalke 04 vs Lokomotiv Moscow
Schalke won the game in Russia and received a fragile Lokomotiv as a visitor, with two slips in two games. We foresee a local triumph.
Bet Tips: Schalke 04 wins